This blog ...


"We're playing a wargame not making a documentary." 26/1/'14
The Cardinal's 3rd paradox of wargaming .

Please feel free to contact me via email through the profile page..

Saturday 7 August 2010

Back to the painting table!!!

My serious case of cellulitis has turned into a serious ulcerous leg infection but it all seems to be clearing up, slowly, but the pain has abated to a great degree so I am back to painting, after more than two weeks   away..as a sort of WIP here are some Soviets I am doing. well just started..Hat T-34 85s, a T34-76 command tank and and a Frontlin BA 64 . all crew Britannia. The retooled T34-85 is excellent for the job...


 They have been primed with my favourite spray  primer;  plasti-kote Projekt Paint  PRIMER SUPER,  from Bunnings

No comments:

Post a Comment